In this Cookies Policy, any use of the words "you", "yours" or similar expressions shall mean any user of this website whatsoever. Terms such as "we", "us, "our" or similar expressions shall mean seller SIA ZABi .
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking, their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will then use this information to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your Internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Please note, if you do turn cookies off, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your user experience.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
Our policies and procedures are under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our cookies policy. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
Personal data related to the delivery of the product are not transferred to a third party. SIA ZABi does not use or share the information you provide online. SIA ZABi does not sell or rent consumer contact information to other market participants. The information provided by the buyer helps us process requests and deliver the product. SIA ZABi is obliged to disclose personal data to state and local government officials in the cases specified by law. We will be forced to disclose a consumer's personal information when required to do so by law. SIA ZABi takes all possible measures for the security of your personal information to protect it against theft, loss, misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Regarding the General Data Protection Regulation,
transfers the personal data necessary for payment execution to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
You can use part of the Services - view the goods without providing us with personal data or individually identifiable information. You can also set your browser's security settings to prevent certain tracking or logging tools. If you register to use the services or conduct transactions on the website www.zabi.store, we will collect information about your transactions and other activities. We need certain information from you to register and authenticate you as necessary, process your listings and payments, and ship goods to you. Subject to the above, the submission of your personal data to us is voluntary. We may collect personally identifiable information: Personally identifiable information includes your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, shipping and billing addresses, and a permanent identifier (such as a customer number contained in a cookie) associated with a personally identifiable information as well as other information that you may voluntarily provide to us. We collect the following personally identifiable information you provide:
- to respond to your requests for information;
- to provide the Service you have requested, including processing online purchases and shipping purchased items to you;
- to evaluate our products;
- to analyze and improve our performance;
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to protect our legitimate interests, including preventing illegal activity;
- to resolve disputes and claims;
- to maintain your online account;
- to organize and implement contests and promotions;
- to email you information about new SIA ZABi products, special offers, discount codes, events or other company news.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity, such as requesting information that identifies your transactions, before providing access to your data. We strive to protect users' personal information and privacy, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
Website visit data is non-personally identifiable information about website usage. We use anonymous online activity data to better understand how people use our services. To this end, we may use aggregated anonymous traffic information about online activities and information from third parties to track usage trends and improve our services. We may collect information about:
- the date and time you access the Services;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages you view;
- for items you purchase and view;
- links you click on;
- the means used;
- the content, images and advertisements you select;
- how you got to the Services and where you go when you stop using them.
Most website visit data is collected using data collection tools (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Data Collection Tools"). Data collection tools are usually small data files or software that are sent to your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Most browsers and display programs can be set to notify you when Data Collection Tools are used or when other tracking software is sent to your computer or personal communication device. They also offer you the option to opt out of such Data Collection Tools. However, refusing to allow the use of Data Collection Tools may sometimes prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of the Services or adversely affect their display or functionality. Data Collection Tools may store information in your shopping cart and allow us to associate your use of the Services with other information about you, including your personal data. We may do this to improve and personalize your experience using the Services and to help resolve issues you may experience using the Services.